Thursday, March 3, 2011

Letter #57 - Wolfgang

I think I've mentioned before that one of the biggest downsides for me to being unemployed is that I miss people.  Over my five years working with the same group of people, I made some good friends and I miss getting to see them.  Wolfgang is one of those friends.  Wolfgang was in Mexico when I was still working, and I loved getting to go down there (usually once a year) to see all my Mexican peeps, and especially looked forward to seeing Wolfgang.  Last year, Wolfgang moved to South Africa, further reducing my chances of seeing him again anytime soon.

I decided to send Wolfgang a note to tell him how much I miss him, and to send him a wedding photo.  South Africa is one of the places on my top 5 places I want to visit in the world, so who knows, maybe someday I can visit there, and then I can see my buddy Wolfgang :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment