Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Letter #29 - Judy

As I mentioned, last week was a class weekend for me.  This time around, 3 of my classmates were missing for various reasons.  I decided to send letters to all of them - both to let them know they were missed, and to just connect and let them know a bit of what they missed since they'll have to make up the course at a later date.

Judy is a very strong woman.  She is dedicated to Social Justice and is always very friendly.  She makes an awesome cheerleader for our Tribe and her presence was sorely missed this weekend.  Writing to Judy also gave me an opportunity to debrief a little bit as well.  Class had been an intense experience for me this time around, so I was glad to have the chance to reflect a little as I wrote her.

No comments:

Post a Comment